Aviation Auditors was founded by Dennis Hill with a vision to offer completely independent aviation auditing services both within Australia and Internationally. Dennis is a highly trained aviation executive with over 24 years aviation experience.
Dennis has previously been employed in various roles at Aerocare, Impulse Airlines, Kendell Airlines, Ansett Airlines, and Horizon Airlines. Employment has varied from Pilot, Flight Instructor, Ground Handling, Rostering Manager, Olympics Project Manager, Crew Management, Operations & Administration Manager, Risk Advisor, Safety Manager and accident investigator to name a few.
Dennis is currently completing a Masters in Safety Science (Aviation).
Dennis currently holds the following qualifications;
- Graduate Diploma of Accident Investigation
- Diploma in Audio Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Aviation Safety & Risk Management
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment.
- Lead Auditor Quality Management Systems
- RABSQA-AU782 Management Systems Auditing
- RABSQA-QM 783 Auditing quality management systems
- RABSQA-TL784 Leading management system audit teams
- Australian Commercial Pilots License CPL(A)
- Australian Flight Instructors Rating
Dennis has also completed training and other courses in;
- Flight Safety and Accident Investigation
- Crew Resource Management
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- A+ Computer training
- Dangerous goods awareness
- Dangerous goods acceptance
Dennis is a member of the International Society of Air Safety Investigators (ISASI).
Aviation Auditors is proud to be an associate member of the Regional Aviation Association of Australia (RAAA).